Easy recipe for quick cheesy garlic bread
Like the easiest and greatest grilled cheese in the world, Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread! Because we want our cheesy bread fix right now, please!
The regular version of the amazing Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread is the ideal size to serve with a salad or to dip into soups and stews. After you make it once, you’ll remember it!
The easiest and most delicious way to create Cheesy Garlic Bread is to simply bake it, pour it with melted garlic butter, and then top it with melted cheese. Ideal form for adding flair to any dish or dipping into soups and stews!
Ingredients For Easy recipe for quick cheesy garlic bread
- 1 bread around 30 cm/12 inches long
- 100 grammes, or half a cup, unsalted butter
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Three minced garlic cloves (about 3 tsp)
- Two to three quarters of a cup (200 to 250 gram mes) of grated mozzarella cheese
- Parsley, optional for garnishing
Guidelines For Easy recipe for quick cheesy garlic bread in Oven
- Set the oven to 160°C, or 320°F. Combine salt, garlic, and butter. Slice bread lengthwise in half. Spread garlic butter evenly; make sure not to miss any areas!
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges of the bread are crusty. Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F. Add cheese on top, then bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and melted. Cut the bread into pieces and, if using, sprinkle with parsley. Serve right away as an accompaniment to meals, dipping into stews and soups!
Make it your own; this is more of a method than a recipe! Spread with pesto or other antipasto-style spreads, such as olive tapenade; garnish with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, dried herbs, or truffle butter. Fresh is best served. To reheat, place in the oven wrapped in foil. Drizzle the bread with butter to assemble, wrap, and refrigerate until baking time.
Guidelines For Easy recipe for quick cheesy garlic bread in Air Fryer
- Place Bread, cut side down, in a foil-lined air fryer basket. Over the remaining cheese, sprinkle.
- Melt cheese and air fry for 8 minutes at 180C until golden.