Brownies cooked to perfection in your air fryer: luscious, fudgy brownies. For the finest brownies ever, try this simple air fryer brownie recipe and comprehensive advice!
Ingredients For Air-Fryer Brownies
- 1-1/2 cups 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips for baking, separated
- 1/3 cup of diced butter
- one and a half cups sugar
- Two big eggs at room temperature
- One teaspoon of vanilla essence and two teaspoons of water
- 1/3 cup of flour for all purposes
- One-fourth teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
Instructions For Air-Fryer Brownies
- Turn the air fryer on to 325°F. Press parchment paper into a 6-inch round or square cake pan, allowing ends to overhang the sides. Melt butter and one cup chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl and whisk until smooth. Cool a little.
- Beat the sugar, eggs, water, and vanilla together in a big bowl. Stir in chocolate mixture gradually. Gradually add flour, baking soda, and salt to the chocolate mixture. Add the last half cup of chocolate chips and fold. Transfer to the ready pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). When necessary, tent with foil to avoid over browning. On a wire rack, cool.
- Lift the brownies off the pan using the parchment paper. Divide into squares.
Tips for Air-Fryer Brownies:
Which other pans work well for air fryer brownies?
Additionally, you can bake 8- or 10-oz ramekins of brownies in an air fryer for about 20 minutes. Generally speaking, these will be more gooey in the centre than a whole pan, but check for doneness just like you would with regular brownies. Use these brownie recipes from our Test Kitchen to improve the testing of any type of brownie.
What can you top brownies made in an air fryer?
After taking the brownies out of the air fryer, you can serve them with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or sprinkles.
How else could brownies made in an air fryer be made?
A small amount of instant espresso powder or coffee might give you a richer chocolate flavour even if you’re not making mocha brownies. To truly customise these brownies, try adding chopped caramel bits, flavoured baking chips, or toasted walnuts.
Facts about Nutrition
315 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fibre), and 4g protein are included in one brownie.