This Mediterranean Grilled Chicken is juicy, tender, and packed with flavor! the combo of lemon, olive oil, parsley, garlic, and spices makes this delicious chicken seriously the best you will try! it’s so perfectly juicy and charred.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic clove crushed in garlic press or finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, garlic, paprika, and oregano in large plastic food storage bag.
- Pierce chicken with fork several times and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add to bag and coat with dressing, marinate 20 minutes or up to two days in the fridge.
- Remove chicken from bag. Grill or broil for about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Or, cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 425mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 533IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg