There’s something about a green drink that just makes you feel instantly healthy. This is the perfect smoothie to enjoy every morning because it’s both fruit and veggie-loaded. Cucumbers, spinach, and granny smith apples give it a beautiful green hue, while pineapple adds an extra hint of sweetness.
Not one—but two!—vegetables are included in this blend.
Hands On Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup unsweetened hemp milk or soy milk
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 Persian (mini) cucumber, roughly chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup roughly chopped Granny Smith apple (from 1 apple)
- 1 ½ cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh green grapes
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or syrup (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, starting with hemp milk.
- Process until smooth, about 1 minute.