Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings in less than 10 minutes! A secret trick guarantees perfectly cooked wings every single time. this air fryer chicken wings recipe is an absolute game-changer!
You get crispy and juicy wings that cook up in a fraction of the time, and you skip out on using all the excessive oil WITHOUT sacrificing flavor or texture.
Air fryer chicken wings without flour are a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional fried wings. They come out crispy and flavorful, with fewer calories and less mess.
Prep Time: 1min
Cook Time: 9mins
Total Time: 10mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken wings drumettes and wingettes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Lightly grease an air fryer basket, Preheat the air fryer to 190C/375F.
- Pat dry the chicken wings ensuring there is no moisture.
- Toss the wings in a bowl with olive oil. Add the remaining seasonings and mix well.
- Add the wings to the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 9-10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove the wings from the air fryer and serve immediately.
TO STORE: Leftover wings can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to five days.
TO FREEZE: Cool the chicken wings to room temperature and then place them in a ziplock bag and store in the freezer for 6 months.
TO REHEAT: Microwave the wings for 20-30 seconds or reheat in a preheated air fryer for two minutes.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Sodium: 649mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 383IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg