Baked Crab Legs In Butter Sauce:
A simple 20-minute dish for crab legs with a butter sauce! Combining a few ingredients to create this fantastic crab leg recipe because I wanted something a little different from standard steamed, boiled, or grilled crab legs. Make any dinner a special occasion with homemade crab legs. Cooked in a flavourful garlic butter sauce.
Cooking Period: Five minutes
For preparation: Fifteen minutes
In total: Twenty minutes
Ingredients For Baked Crab Legs In Butter Sauce:
- King crab legs, 1 pound (453.59 grams)
- Four tablespoons (56g) of melted unsalted butter
- Three minced garlic cloves (approximately one tablespoon)
- One or two tsp (4g–8g) of creole seasoning
- 7.5ml or ½ tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (3g) finely chopped parsley or chives
- Serve with lemon wedges
Instructions To Make Baked Crab Legs In Butter Sauce:
- Set oven temperature to 375 F.When the crab is ready to be cooked, cut its legs in half so that its flesh is exposed. Use kitchen shears or scissors instead of a knife to accomplish this.
- Later on, you’ll thank me.Put the crab legs on a baking sheet or in a pan that is oven-safe.Add butter, garlic, Creole seasoning in a small bowl.
- For about a minute, microwave. After removing, squeeze in some lemon juice. Blend thoroughly.Make sure to coat the entire crab leg with the butter mixture; set aside any extra for serving.
- The crab legs should be thoroughly roasted after about five minutes in the preheated oven.
- Add some chives or parsley on top.Serve right away with the leftover sauce and/or wedges of lemon to squeeze over the meat.
Air fryer Method:
- In a big bowl, mix crab legs, garlic powder, olive oil, and old bay. Rub seasoning and oil all over the crab legs with your hands. Wrap the legs securely in foil paper. Put in the basket of an air fryer.
- For three to five minutes, air fried the crab legs at 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out the foil paper and air fryer. Have fun .
Nutritional Information (per portion):
- 520 Calories
- 38g Fat
- 1g Carbs
- 44g Protein
Notes on the Recipe Baked Crab Legs In Butter Sauce:
One of the best things about this dish is that the preparation is done before the crab legs heat up, so you don’t have to try to cut them apart with scissors. Please remember that depending on the products used, nutritional information is only an estimate and can change significantly.
Second Method for Baked Crab Legs In Butter Sauce: Can be baked in Airfryer.