AIR FRYER AVOCADO CHICKEN EGG ROLLS
These 20-minute, healthful, and simple air fryer avocado chicken egg rolls are made with leftover shredded chicken, lime juice, green onions, bell pepper, sliced avocado, and jalapenos for a little kick of heat! Made in the air fryer, they’re a fantastic midweek supper or appetiser.
ROLLS OF AVOCADO CHICKEN EGG FRYER
It’s quite simple to prepare these Air Fryer Avocado Chicken Egg Rolls. There isn’t much prep work because there are only seven ingredients. Simply wrap them and place them inside the air fryer. In ten minutes or less, they’re finished, and you can set the table for dinner! They are a fun and nutritious meal option for youngsters, and they taste fantastic.
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup of chicken shredded
- two chopped green onions
- Tbsp finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- Four wrappers for eggrolls
- Cooking spray that doesn’t stick
- Mix lime juice and avocado in a medium-sized bowl. Add the bell pepper, green onion, and chicken. Gently toss until thoroughly mixed.
- On a sanitised, dry surface, spread out the egg roll wrappers. Spoon 1/2 cup of the chicken and avocado mixture over the lower third of an egg roll wrapper.
- Wet the outer corners of the wrapping with a little water. Tightly roll the wrapper by folding its sides towards the centre.
- Proceed with the leftover wrappers. (Until they are ready to be used, keep the remaining wrappers wrapped with a damp paper towel.)
- Grease the completed egg rolls with frying spray that doesn’t stick. After flipping them over, spray the backs of them as well.
- Put the egg rolls in the Air Fryer and cook for five minutes at 390°. Bake for a further three to five minutes, or until they are crispy and golden brown, after turning them over.
- Cut in half and present with your preferred dipping sauce on the side.
Place the egg rolls seam side down on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray if you’re baking them in an oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 425°.
INFO ON NUTRITION:
SERVING SIZE: 2 egg rolls; yield: 2
The amount for each serving: 477 calories21g of total fat4g of saturated fatTRANS FAT: 0 grammes15g of unsaturated fat56 mg of cholesterrolSODIUM: 677 mg49g of carbohydratesFIBRE: Nine grammesSUGAR: 2 grammes26g of protein