AIR FRYER CREAMED CORN CASSEROLE
This is an easy recipe that tastes precisely like Grandma’s creamed corn casserole from the air fryer. This corn casserole is ideal for your upcoming family meal or the holidays. I find that creamed corn dish to be comfort food for some reason.When I was a child, I used to remember my mother eating creamed corn over potatoes.I have also developed a fondness for creamed corn throughout the years, particularly in the case of this air fryer creamed corn dish! We’ve been working really hard to include some classic recipes for you!
Time to Prepare: Five minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Entire Duration: 50 minutes
Cuisine: United States
Consumes only vegetarian food Key words: corn pudding, creamed corn casserole and air fryer corn casserole.
Servings: six individuals
365 kcal of calories
INGREDIENTS FOR AIR FRYER CREAMED CORN CASSEROLE:
- ½ cup melted butter (may be non-dairy)
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour (normal or gluten-free available)
- One-half cup sugar
- Two beaten eggs
- One-half teaspoon of garlic salt
- ½ cup milk (cow or goat).
- 1 can corn drained
- One can of creamed corn
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AIR FRYER CREAMED CORN CASSEROLE:
- Melted butter and flour should be combined in a medium-sized bowl. Blend the two ingredients until they are smooth.
Stir in sugar, beaten eggs, and milk. Mix by whisking.
- Add the creamed corn, drained whole kernel corn and garlic salt. Mix everything together.
- Spoon mixture into ovenproof basin. Place that bowl either on the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket. Air fried for 40–45 minutes at 320F/160C.
- After letting the casserole sit for ten minutes, dig in!
Nutrition: 365 kcal; 46g of carbohydrates; 7g of protein; 19g of fat (19g of saturated fat); 97 mg of cholesterol; 656 mg of sodium; 319 mg of potassium; 3g of fibre; 18g of sugar; 824 IU of vitamin A; 7 mg of vitamin C; 51 mg of calcium; 1 mg of iron.
TIPS FOR AIR FRYER CREAMED CORN CASSEROLE:
- Free of gluten? With GF All Purpose Flour, this dish is simple to convert to a gluten-free diet.
- Without dairy? Using vegan or dairy-free butter will allow you to create this casserole without dairy.
- This casserole with corn reheats nicely! The next day, the leftovers are even more delicious!
- Do you adore cheese? Could you combine the mixture with ¼ cup of shredded cheese before air-frying it?
ADVICE FOR AIR FRYER:
- Use Any Air Fryer: You can use an air fryer oven or a unit with a basket to make this dish. Place your meal on the middle rack of your air fryer oven and choose the “air fry” option.
- While your meal cooks, check it! Sometimes air frying requires trial and error since every air fryer operates differently. Make careful to frequently check on your food when preparing a new recipe. This will teach you the exact techniques for using your air fryer and help you prevent overcooking or undercooking!